Photobucket

Sunday 4 December 2011

; Love you like a love song

" A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person but deeper & deeper every time. " 
Hello readers. Felt like so long since I've last enter here. I don't know what to post these days. My usual routine everyday, wake up in the afternoon, bathe, lunch. etc. It's a boring holiday though. Anyway, says HI to December! It's the last month of 2011 alr. Nowadays addicted to the facebook games like poker, castleville. LOL, fml. I know its quite boring game but I can still face my laptop for hours. HEHE. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Christmas, hope it will be fun this year (: 


Happy belated 11month baby! 
As i said, we can't predict what will happen in our future, butI do hope we can face it together no matter what.   Iloveyou sayang.


Lastly, here are some of my favourite songs to share with you guys! Enjoy! 








Stay tune.