Photobucket

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Hello readers! I had not update this small little space for around 3 weeks already. As everyday routine are almost the same. Sleep - eat - online. Went for photo shooting 2weeks ago, it was my first experience anyway. HEHE. It's quite tired though, but quite enjoy! Went for lunch with the photographer and went to tumpat for our shooting. Here are some photos to share with you guys that taken by the photographer :)


Do not dwell in the pass,
Do not dream for the future,
Concentrate on the mind on the present moment.























-Waiting for the next shooting- *keke*

Well, result coming out on this Thursday. Damn, its like so fast. It's like just finishing exam not long ago. Maybe I've played too much in this holiday. Hahah. *pray hard* May God bless me. LOL. Hope I can get a nice result. Good luck to me! 

Alright, might stop here. 
Good luck to all form3 peeps! :)